Thursday 21 February 2013

small beginnings

Why hello there!

Where to start....hmmm...I have so many ideas of what I want to create but there just never seems to be enough time.  Common frustration I am sure!  I have set up this blog to record the journey of my 'red delicious' creations, to motivate me to actually finish my thoughts and make them a reality.  'red delicious' is the label I put on most things I make, red because it is one of my favourite colours and delicious because it is a fabulous word.  Fabrics, buttons, ribbons and all things craft, full of vibrant colours and patterns are just 'delicious'!!!  I long to one day own my own craft shop, a hub for all things creative, workshops, information, a gathering place full of delicious craft supplies!  One day....

Righto off to bed I go, work tomorrow and only a few small hours till I have to be onto it and organised and ready to start another day...sigh....



 
Take care and till then 

No comments:

Post a Comment