Friday 16 January 2015

market day is a coming....

One more little sleep till market day at the Tamahere County Market...and I truly do mean little as I don't expect to be in bed early tonight with all that I still need to do!  Just thought I would quickly share some photos with you of most of the stock I will have with me tomorrow.  After tomorrow I will be listing some items in my wee online shop (which is to your right as you are reading this) or you can go directly to it here.

I have already had so many more ideas of products to make in the next few months for other upcoming stalls and I can't wait to get started on them.





















And these ones will be finished by the end of the night too so that they can join in the fun.

And my eldest daughter, Hannah, caught some of the market fever and has whipped up a couple of sock cows and some page corner bookmarks to sell tomorrow too!

Best bit is I even get to do the stall with my sis and she is selling her beautiful prints and you can check out some of her work here.

Here's hoping for some beautiful sunny weather and lots of people at the Tamahere Country Market!!

Take care and till then




No comments:

Post a Comment