Thursday 1 August 2013

pinterest love




I am so thankful to whoever it was that introduced me to pinterest! I think it was my sister but can't quite remember but if you have never discovered the goodness that is pinterest then you really need to take a journey into it's realm because I think you too will fall in love!!  It is bursting with ideas and images that leave me inspired and full of a creative joy and dilerium.

Now I am not a person who enjoys spending countless hours on the old computer but when I am on pinterest nothing else exists, the constant conversations (and lets face it the never-ending questions!) from my children become background noise and time ceases to exist as I am faced with endless possibilities.  I do have to put limits on myself or I may just stop functioning as a productive member of society choosing instead to live in the magical world of pinterest.

I do have a somewhat addictive personality (meaning I get addicted easily not that people become addicted to me!) so your feelings on pinterest may not be quite so extreme but I'm sure for those who have not visited there is joy to be had by all, so head on over to www.pinterest.com and check it out for yourself.

You can also see what things I love by going to http://pinterest.com/kellybonelly/boards/ 
Photoshop. Layer your child's art over their photo! How cool!!Take care and till then....


No comments:

Post a Comment