Tuesday 18 March 2014

tuesday treasures...

Tuesdays...they are kind of a nothing day...not the start of the week and not the end...they are the day of the week that needs a little magic.  So what better way to bring some sparkle to the day than to share with you creative treasures I find along my journey - every Tuesday I will try to bring some sparkle to your day.

While looking at different blogs last night and following the worm holes of connections inside I discovered madi bleu and fell in love!  Madi bleu has a facebook page here and a website here - I promise, you won't be disappointed by her quirky, delightful and colourful creations - feeling inspired!

Can't wait to buy my very own creation - this is one of my favourites so far...



Take care and till then


No comments:

Post a Comment